I Got Canned -- From My Job, That Is

Yeah, so I got canned.

My contract is not renewed for another year, so I got fired, in a light way.

I don't really know what I'll do next. I have until the end of June.

I'm getting feedback, and I know what most of it is going to be (but I had no idea it'd be such a big problem);

Regularly creating project plans
Communication effectively

Two things I really improved over this past month and a week, once I solved a lot of my personal stuff and grew.  And I'll admit that I did go through a 2 month period where I kind of dozed on, but still accomplished my tasks.  And I did miss 2 deadlines, but have made the overwhelming majority of the rest.

And I have a long list of accomplishments, and I have a short but very non-trivial list of ways my job was undermined.  So we'll see how I face the next two months.  I don't know what will happen.

Comments

Popular Posts