Received Feedback - Think again

So my boss gave me my feedback, and it wasn't because I was terrible or even mediocre at my job.

It's simply that they need someone who's a director and has that management experience.  I don't have it, yet.  And I've got a laundry list of accomplishments in my position, and more that I'm currently accomplishing.

But I admit that I do oscillate between upset and completely ok and sometimes a little scared because I start to think about getting a new job and fearing that I'll fail again; or that I won't find one--a good one; or that I wrongfully relieved since I'd been handicapped many times over in my position.  Plus, certain promises made to me were never fulfilled.

So, it's absolutely aggravating sometimes.

But I'm also at peace.

Comments

Popular Posts